- Remember what “you” are like in all of your glory and in all of your abyss; only then you can appreciate the patience of the one you are with
- Refrain from the “automatic” and “reflective” response, particularly when in anger; those are almost always sarcastic and hurtful.
- Rejoice in your “love”; not everyone gets that opportunity; be thankful everyday.
- Reflect on your own misgivings and so, your honey’s questionable actions will not seem so bad.
- Respect at all cost your other half, even when this means you need to put your own mouth, actions, and thoughts on hold.
Always, always, have their back.. Xo