- Remember what “you” are like in all of your glory and in all of your abyss; only then you can appreciate the patience of the one you are with
- Refrain from the “automatic” and “reflective” response, particularly when in anger; those are almost always sarcastic and hurtful.
- Rejoice in your “love”; not everyone gets that opportunity; be thankful everyday.
- Reflect on your own misgivings and so, your honey’s questionable actions will not seem so bad.
- Respect at all cost your other half, even when this means you need to put your own mouth, actions, and thoughts on hold.
Always, always, have their back.. Xo
You said “baby, I’m here don’t worry”. The way you look at me, I know. I have never felt a love so strong until I laid eyes upon you. My heart has been set on yours. I am grateful for many reasons, but they all lead back to you. You have given me warmth. You have given me patience. You have given me your friendship. You have given me inner peace. You are my eternal sunshine. I am yours to keep. I am yours to kiss. I am yours to love. The universe pleaded for our souls to meet when it was time. You told me to stay around. You opened your heart and let me in. I can never get lost.
I want you to be longing to be seen by me.
Time is now measured in increments of love, not days or months.
I know that this overwhelming feeling will be sustained because love prevails.
KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP…
- You complete yourself. You are a whole person.
- Your partner was not created to complete you, they add value to your life.
- Don’t make decisions based upon feelings.
- Leave the past in the past.
- Be the person you’re looking for is looking for.
- It is not what you say, but how you say it.
- Fight with fair respect and take time to listen.
- Love yourself.